As 2017 draws to a close we would like to say thank you for your continued support throughout the year. We are really excited for the work we will be able to do in 2018 and the people we will be able to help.
Thank you for praying
In the UK:
- We give thanks for wisdom within the board of trustees. Important decisions have been made recently and will shape the coming period.
- We pray for provision of an emergency response fund to enable a quicker response in case of cyclones in the New Year.
- We pray for technical competence as we work on integrating the new Ford engines into the Griffon 1500 craft.
- We are thankful for 2017. Whilst it has been challenging it has set us up well for the coming year
- We give thanks for the new engine mounted in the V5 and the transmission in the RR403 craft by the team while Andy was in Tana. With a little more work this will give us two craft ready to respond in case of cyclones in the Spring. The photo above shows Zoa and Johnny with the newly mounted V5 engine.
- We pray for the team, that their workload in the coming year will be achievable, and for the workshop team especially over the busy winter period.
- We are thankful that the plague is finally contained.
- We thank God for Axel who was able to use the HoverAid base to aid his work in providing electricity to a village.
We pray that the EU grant currently being applied for will enable the MMS programme to expand.
- We are grateful for a successful year of MMS’s and good progress within the organisation in general.
This is what the Lord says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:16, 18-19 NIV
Personally 2017 has been really difficult so this passage really spoke to me. I’m excited for the ‘new thing’ that God has in store.