Here in the UK it’s about to get busy. We’ve already started our summer events and the team and volunteers will be working flat out talking about the work of HoverAid and demonstrating the wonders of hovercraft. This is all so we can reach more unreachable people in Madagascar, so please do lift them up in prayer as the summer progresses.
Thank you for praying
In the UK:
- Praise God for safety at the last flying event where a bolt came loose, but it was heard and we stopped flying before it could do any damage
- We ask God for more regular donors to sign up at events over the summer
- We are thankful for the opportunity to hold a charity abseil on 6th October down the ArcelorMitta! Orbit and pray for more signups for the event.
- We thank God for a positive meeting with the HoverAid Netherlands Board
- We pray for wisdom and discernment for the board to make good decisions
- Please ask God to grant good rest for Mario and Catherine as they will be running some events back to back this year and especially we pray for Mario at this sad time as his father has just passed away.
- Praise God that Andy could take over brake parts for the trailer which we could not source in Madagascar
- Please pray for rest and safety for Andy and his family as they travel around Madagascar for 3 weeks holiday
- We pray for rest for our medical teams as they take a break this month
- Please ask for courage and strength for Maholi who is having a baby next month and has had some health issues
- We ask God to facilitate great team work and communication as Andy joins the team for a few weeks
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armour and protection. Psalm 91 v 1-4 NLT
When this passage was given to me last week I cried. Sometimes we just need to know that God is our place of safety and that he will cover us with feathers.