Volunteers, where would we be without them?
Our Madagascar Medical Safari programme continues to see a huge number of patients. We are so grateful we are able to meet this need, and trust God for the volunteers and resources to be able to continue at this pace.
In the UK, our summer events will be getting under way soon. We love talking about our work, and thank God for the volunteers that enable us to do this.
Thank you for praying
In the UK:
- We thank God for Becky our new finance lady who is learning the ropes and doing really well so far
- We pray for more regular donors signing up and more grant applications to be successful so that more money to comes in. We are thankful that we are through to round two of a funding application for wells in Miandrivaso
Sam and Catherine will be visiting the Netherlands board this month to work with the NL board there. Please pray for wisdom and good communications cross culturally.
- We pray for safety and great interactions at the events running throughout the summer and thank God for the volunteers that are helping us to run them.
- We are organising a charity abseil on the 6th October. Please pray for people to sign up to take part.
- We thank God for the last 3 MMS’s – which saw us treating 1586 people
- Please pray for a new lady called “Lanja” who will be covering Maholi’s maternity leave
- Please pray for Andy as he makes preparations for going to Madagascar on July 4th
- We ask for prayers for more ultrasound volunteers in Madagascar- we only have two currently, so when they aren’t available we cannot do scanning
Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honouring each other. Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality. Romans 12 v 9-13 NLT
This passage really challenges me. To not just pretend but to really love and help others. Always? Wow. I pray God helps us rise to this challenge with all our hearts.