November feels busy. With so much going on, it can sometimes be difficult to stop and pray. As you read about all that is happening, please pray for us to find the space to pray ourselves.
Thank you for praying
In the UK:
- The engines for Ford we spoke about last month are now safely at the workshop. We give thanks for them and ask for wisdom as we work towards installing them in the Griffon 1500.
- Please pray for the Aiden Trust as they consider our funding bid for UK staffing.
- We are hoping to use the River Rover 308 at an event in Cambridge in December. Please pray that this will be successful.
- Please pray for our regular finances, that we can sustain a stable monthly income.
- This photo is of Andy Mayo, five years ago, working on the Vortex 5. The time has come for some more work to be done on her, this time fitting a shiny new engine. Please pray for Andy, and the others involved, as he is out in Madagascar for the next three weeks working on this and a new transmission for the River Rover 403.
- Please pray for the MMS currently happening in Beroroha.
- Plague is continuing to affect the Island, please pray for this to end.
- We thank God for our working relationship with MAF. Please pray for wisdom as we meet with them to discuss future projects.
- Please pray for our discussions with an organisation called ICCO as we look at working together in the West of Madagascar.
Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone. Colossians 4: 5-6
Whilst we all have non-believers in our lives, for our field teams this is a daily challenge. I pray we are all able to ‘make the most of every opportunity’ in our lives and pray especially for our field teams as they seek to help the Malagasy people.