The autumn brings a change of gear for many of us. For the UK events team it means a chance to reflect on the summer and take a well-earned rest; for the team in Madagascar a rest in the summer means renewed energy for the work ahead.
Thank you for praying
In the UK:
- The photo above shows one of the two engines Ford kindly donated to us at their recent Staff Motor Enthusiasts Day on 13 September. We that God for this provision for the Griffon 1500 and we ask for prayer for the workshop team as they continue to work on this craft.
- We thank God for the success of the event at Milton Country Park last month and pray for the ongoing relationship with the Park
- Please pray for the UK trustees as they make key decisions to enable the staff team to grow and take HoverAid forward over the next ten years.
- Pray for our interaction with schools especially St Faith’s with its engineering focus, and for Perse school for a continuation of the work.
- We give thanks for the MMS in Sahakevo, for the impact the team were able to have in the lives of so many people. An MMS in Ambatolahy is also just concluding so please pray for rest for the team.
- Please pray for safety and security both for the country in general and for the HoverAid team specifically at this turbulent time.
- Prayers of thanks for the 2016 accounts having the tax deductible status approved.
For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. Do everything without complaining and arguing. Phillipians 2 v13-14 NLT